Domestic Degree in Hotel Management
Duration: 3 Years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : 10+2 pass from any stream Private,state open,national open also can apply
Hotel Management Course Description:
Hotel Management Course imparts the knowledge and skills required for students to be successful in the hotel and restaurant industry. The program deploys an industry-driven curriculum to teach & test students and also awards industry-recognized certificates to student meeting high standards of education. This 3 Years program integrates theoretical and practical knowledge in Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage services, and Food Production. On the job experience is imparted during the Hotel Management course enriches and reinforces what student learn in the classroom and develops their practical skills, which is critically important for future success in the industry.
In addition to this various opportunities are provided to the student to learn and practice important skills related to the responsibilities of a manager. This Diploma in Hotel Management Course builds and enhances strong skill sets in students which help them to become trained, professional and educated future employees. The Hotel Management course offers a straight school to the career path for people interested in the Hotel, Restaurant or the Food Industry.
Hotel Management Course Objective:
Upon successful completion of the Hotel Management Course, the student would be able to:
- Demonstrate good communication & leadership skills.
- Demonstrate good personal hygiene and health habits and perform safe food handling and sanitation procedures.
- Identify all kitchen tools and demonstrate safe practices of operation of machinery & equipment in the kitchen.
- Extensive knowledge and application of different methods and techniques of cooking.
- Apply various recipes and cooking techniques on a variety of meats and vegetables, fruits and grains.
- The program also offers teaching of French Language which in turn gives an edge over others when it comes to looking for opportunities in the international Market.
- To achieve the maximum possible efficiency in ensuring courteous, reliable service from the entire staff of the department.
- Demonstrate how to interact directly and politely with the customers.
- This course is designed to provide students with extensive knowledge on the Hotel industry, within the kitchen, front office, housekeeping, F&B Production, and F&B service operations, sales and marketing, French and Business Communication.
- Internship: internship would be for a duration of 1 Year in a hotel or a resort. This part of the course bridges the gap between theoretical input and the real working environment.
The total course duration is 3 Years.