INTERNATIONAL DUAL DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
The International Diploma in Hotel Management is an educational program, comprising a blend of theory and practice, which offers students the opportunity to gain an understanding of the Hospitality industry in two countries at the same time giving them a better understanding of international culture, ethics, cuisines and many more. This comprehensive program takes care of all your needs in a quick time and also provides opportunities to learn about tourism, catering, and Hotel management. The course is designed with international standards and enriches the student’s perspectives about travel as well as the hospitality industry. International Diploma In Hotel Management is commonly the best education and perfect training for those who would like to start a career in the hospitality business at global level. So, you may enjoy your job in any type of hotel, restaurant, cruise ship, and more. International Diploma in Hotel Management is a dream investment that has been well designed for companies and professionals.
DURATION: - 20 MONTHS
8 months in UIHM + 4 months study in University Campus in Thailand + 8 months paid internship in 5 star hotels/resorts of Thailand
AFFILIATION: PATHUMTHANI UNIVERSITY, THAILAND
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: 10+2
EARN: UPTO 2 LAKH FROM INTERNSHIP
APART FROM COURSE FEES WHAT ELSE YOU ARE GETTING FROM THE AMOUNT THAT YOU ARE PAYING :
- Free uniform: 3-piece suit, extra pair of shirt and trouser, tie, chef coat ,cap,apron, shoes.
- Free stationery and bag
- We have created a unique combination of regular English classes with regular sessions on how to crack interviews and personality development.
- We help you get better at communication with a variety of programs such as life hacks and seminars to help boost your self-confidence and let you speak effectively.
- Foreign language classes
- Our interactive sessions will help you understand the industry better and learn from your network.
- Regular ODC’s to make you able to earn your pocket money during the course
- A few engaging sessions with industry leaders to get a better idea about the industry.
- Regular industrial visits
- International Exposure