DIPLOMA IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE/ HOUSE KEEPING WITH INTERNATIONAL OJT
If one is interested in developing skills that go beyond the kitchen to help promote a restaurant or hotel, then the Diploma in Food and Beverage Management / Housekeeping program is the right choice. The diploma is offered through a dynamic, result-oriented curriculum to prepare students for careers in hospitality and foodservice. UIHM has been providing students with an international environment for quality education since its inception. By participating in our internationally acclaimed programs, you will gain a lifelong learning experience and contribute to the world’s most vibrant cities. This diploma enables one to be involved in the hotel industry of today as well as that of tomorrow because of the emerging trends.
DURATION: - 18 MONTHS
(12 months study + 6 months – 1 year paid internship or 2 – 3 years OJT provided in various countries)
AFFILIATION: NCVTE, INDIA RAJASTHAN ILD SKILL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR (RAJ.)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: 10+2/ 10th
APART FROM COURSE FEES WHAT ELSE YOU ARE GETTING FROM THE AMOUNT THAT YOU ARE PAYING :
- Free uniform: 3-piece suit, extra pair of shirt and trouser, tie, chef coat ,cap,apron, shoes.
- Free stationery and bag
- We have created a unique combination of regular English classes with regular sessions on how to crack interviews and personality development.
- We help you get better at communication with a variety of programs such as life hacks and seminars to help boost your self-confidence and let you speak effectively.
- Foreign language classes
- Our interactive sessions will help you understand the industry better and learn from your network.
- Regular ODC’s to make you able to earn your pocket money during the course
- A few engaging sessions with industry leaders to get a better idea about the industry.
- Regular industrial visits
- International Exposure