Diploma in Cruise ManagementDuration: 20 Months
Lectures: 1300 Hours
Course Description:This course imparts knowledge and skills required for students to be successful in the hotel and restaurant industry. The program deploys an industry driven curriculum to teach & test students and awards industry recognized certificates to student meeting high standards of education. This 20 month program integrates theoretical and practical knowledge in Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage services and Food Production. On job experience is imparted during the course enriches and reinforces what student learn in the classroom and develops their practical skills, which is critically important for future success in the industry. In addition to this, various opportunities are provided to the student to learn and practice important skills related to responsibilities of a manager. This Diploma in Hotel Management builds and enhances strong skill sets in students, which help them to become trained, professional and educated future employees. The program offers a straight school to career path for people interested in the Hotel, Restaurant or the Food Industry.
Course Objective:Upon successful completion of the course, the student would be able to:
- Demonstrate good communication & leadership skills.
- Demonstrate good personal hygiene and health habits and perform safe food handling and sanitation procedures.
- Identify all kitchen tools and demonstrate safe practices operation machinery in the kitchen.
- Extensive knowledge and application of different methods and techniques of cooking.
- Apply various recipes and cooking techniques on variety of meats and vegetables, fruits and grains.
- The program also offers teaching of French Language which in turn gives edge over others when it comes to looking for opportunities in the international Market.
- To achieve the maximum possible efficiency in ensuring courteous, reliable service from all the staff department.
- Demonstrate how to interact directly and politely with the customers.